Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Birchbox Series: June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Masque


Ever have that product that just makes you mad? This is one of those products and it really stems from the fact that this product is not cheap and it did absolutely nothing that it claimed that it would. I got 0.5 fluid ounce sample, which was about 2.5 applications. It smelled great, I was pretty excited to try it, but it did NOTHING for me. 

June Jacobs Spa Collection Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque (August 2011) Full Size: $62.00

According to Birchbox:
“For instant complexion gratification, nothing beats an enzyme-based mask. This enzyme-based version quickly revitalizes skin, dissolving dead cells and brightening your overall complexion. It doesn’t hurt that the natural ingredients smell heavenly, and work without irritating skin.”

My take:
This did nothing. I followed the instructions to a T, and it did nothing.  It had no effect upon my skin and did not soften it, or dissolve any dead skin cells and did not brighten my skin. My everyday cleansers do much better than this cream did. 

How much is full sized:
$62.00 for 3.7 fluid ounces.

Did Birchbox make me want to buy it?
NOT AT ALL.  This did absolutely nothing for me and I would not recommend this at all to ANYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment