If someone said serum to me, I would automatically think
some old lady, anti-aging, fine lines and wrinkles, insanely expensive product
and really random ingredients like snake venom or eye of newt.
I was sent by the company ,
to test out and to give honest feedback.
My skin would best be categorized as "young" and "combo",
with occasional hormonal breakouts.
I don't really have any problem areas
(yes, I know I'm extremely lucky)
So after using this product for about 3 solid weeks, I've definitely watched my skin acclimate to this product.
I've mentioned it before, but for skincare to work really well, and for a person to see the effects, ya gotta be willing to put about a month into it.
This product claims:
- It did provide good moisture and I'd rather like to attest to the fact that my skin didn't feel dry. I also didn't see any dry patches.
-Ooooooh boy, when brands claim things like "antioxidant protection" I get skeptical because how exactly can a person measure something like that? There's no way I can prove or disprove how that has worked for me.
-YES, although this claim does feel redundant to the first claim of moisturizing the skin. Like I said, dry skin wasn't there, and my skin felt soothed after I would cleanse at night.
- I can't say that my skin tone or texture felt dramatically different, but I can't say that it didn't. Granted, I don't have lines, or wrinkles (yet) and have a pretty even texture naturally.
- I've never been able to tell if I do or don't have radiant skin. It doesn't look dull, but I'd also like to attribute it to a good skincare/ cleansing regiment.
1. This is a lightweight product, but is effective. Although I wouldn't recommend this for very dry skinned people as this might not be enough.
2. The pump works great, allowing you to even get a half pump out. I typically used between 1 full pump to 1.5. Plus this bottle is glass, so it does feel luxurious.
3. The rose scent. This scent reminds me of a L'Occitane Rose Perfume roller ball. It's not a dusty/ old lady-esque scent, instead fresh. As a person who has actually walked through a rose garden after a rainfall, it is indeed very similar in scent. Rather fresh and spa like.
If you are looking for a bit of a splurge of $35, this would be a very lovely addition to one's skincare. Although admitedly, the price is a bit steep for my current budget.
This product is available through Amazon.