Monday, April 11, 2011

What's In My Makeup Bag Today?

Hey so there's this tag going around about what is in the makeup bag on just a normal everyday basis.  I don't usually retouch up my makeup throughout the day and I find my own makeup lasts.  But on Mondays I have a gym class first thing in the morning and wait until after to do it. So today, I am kinda stocked up on my powders and blushes etc to make sure my face feels a little better. (I used a peel off masque and it broke me out!) So today I have:

- New York Color Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in Peach Glow
- LA Colors Pressed Powder in Nude
- NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Finishing Powder in Natural Veil
-NYC Mod Quad in Far out Fawns
-ELF lipstick in Seductive
-my Mirror Compact I got as a gift
-Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Blue Eyes
-Wet n Wild Cover All
- ELF All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade
-Assorted Mini Brushes

On more normal days I usually carry around, chapstick, lipstick/ gloss, and pressed powder for my T Zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment