Sunday, April 3, 2011

April Predictions

Hey everyone, So I decided to start basically a tab of what products I will be trying to use a lot this month. It's a kind of tin pan project/ idea of what products I will most likely be reaching for a lot during this month. At the end of the month, I'll come back and see what I really did reach for a lot and what I didn't. I usually keep a small basket of makeup items that I use on a daily basis, which is just easier for me than having to dig through drawers at 6am, while trying to make my meals for the day and getting my book bag together.

So let's get started!

Lip product wise I have several different things that I use. First off is just my basic lip treatments like Chapstick and my Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Champagne. I am almost done with them, but I'm one of those that digs into the product because there is still some left. I have recently found two nice shades of lipstick, both from Wet n Wild one is a pink matte shade and the other is a shimmery reddish toned color with a pinkish pearly shimmer in it too. My final lip product is a Clinique plump and shine duo both in pink tones.

Face Product wise I have been trying to finish out my Wet n Wild Bronzer in Acapulco Glow, which doesn't have much bronze color but gives a light glow to my face. My foundation that I've been trying to use up (for way too long) is the Wet n Wild Ultimate Minerals powder foundation in fair 270. I'm not crazy about that powder, but it takes up so much room and just really needs to be finished out. I'll also be looking at my benefit dandelion powder blush. It's a light pinky shade with a pearly finish to it, and gives just a very gentle flush. For a coverup/ blemish stick I'm also trying to use up the Wet n Wild CoverAll in 801 (yeah a lot of WnW! I went through a big phase plus a lot of it was on sale!) This stick looks like its been through the gauntlet a few times, but its still very useable, I may end up depotting this one.

For eyes, I have been using my benefit Lemon Aid religiously as my primer, and I just love it. I've hit pan on it, and yet I still have a few good months left with it. For eyeliner, I have been using two different products, the first is my Wet N Wild Eye Kohl in Black. It's just a pencil with nice payoff, I have about 3/4 of it still left. The other eye liner is the ELF Cream Eyeliner from the studio line in coffee. I am despritely trying to find a use for my Wet N Wild Idol eyes creme shadow pencil in Pixie, and finally found one! I use it as a brow highlight, and once in a while a base for very light shadows even though it creases on me. I also use two eyeshadow palletes my first is the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips for Blue Eyes, and the NYC Mod Quad in Far Out Fawns.

My Nail products will probably be this beautiful shade of a coral-red from Sinful Colors called Timbleberry. I put on about two or three coats, it dries fast and is just a happy color for me.

My favorite scent right now is the Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Coconut Lime Verbena, I have a travel size one of these and am almost done with it.

Okay so I'll give you guys an update at the end of the month about what went fast, what won't get used up, and my own struggles to finally finish out some products (haha case and point the millions of brown shadows I found hiding around my room -.-)

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment