Friday, April 15, 2011

Smashbox Lip Gloss Set Deal!

My awesome deal for $20.00!
Hello lovely readers! It has been gorgeous in my area and I just don't think I can wait for summer to really arrive! All that said, it doesn't deter me from finding some lovely products. My newest and probably most exciting was my chance to buy this box of lip glosses by the high end brand called smashbox. They are lovely shades that I have really enjoyed.  They are thick enough that they stay on the lips and don't feel super slippery, which I personally enjoy the most.  My awesome friend, Jamie, got me into these. She picked me up this pack from Nordstrom Rack for $20. You get 2 full-sized products and 4 minis.
L to R: Pout, Luster, Tease, Candy, Aura, Radiant
Pout is a baby pink, with a creme texture. It has very fine gold/ pink shimmer
Luster is a golden/ nude with pink, silver and pink shimmer.
Tease is a red wine colored gloss with no shimmer but still shine
Candy is a coral-pink with red and gold shimmer in it.
Aura is pinky nude with gold, silver and pink shimmer.
Radiant is a creamy red wine color with gold and pink/ red shimmer.


My favorite of the bunch is Tease because its a lovely deep color without it being too overpowering. I would say if you have a chance to pick this up, please do.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a nice set of glosses. I feel like the mini's would be perfect for travel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are! I throw the current one even into my hoodie pockets or clutch and I'm good!

    ReplyDelete