Monday, February 25, 2013

Project Pan: February 2013

Hey all!
  Hope you had a LOVEly month (bad joke I know), anyways it's time for the next installment of my project pan.  This month was pretty interesting, although I swear, my shadows must be growing back during the night because I feel like I'm right at the cusp of hitting another small pan, and yet nada (grrrr!)  Anyways let's start from top left corner.

L.A. Colors Face Pressed Powder: This thing won't die! It just keeps living on, although I feel like it has made a slight improvement. (wishful thinking I believe)

Wet'n'Wild Eyeshadow in Nutty: Again doesn't look like much has been used, but I've used this every single darn day.  Let's face it, even using a single shadow daily...it might take about 4 more months to get through it (talk about  perspective...my whole collection might take more than 5 years!!)

Color Workshop Palette: The lower right corner shadow is the one I've been focusing on this month. It shows a dent, but won't hit pan (cruel joke!)

Jordana Easyliner: whoa hey, did this really grow back? Nope! I finished my Lavish Brown shade in the middle of the month, so I've started onto the other Jordana Liner in Eggplant.  It's a nice shade switch!


How are ya'll doing on your project pans?
xoxo,
Emi

No comments:

Post a Comment