Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Big Move

Hi Everyone!

   So this post has been a long time coming, but I will be studying abroad (in Poland to be exact) for 3 months, and thus got the idea that some people might like to read/ hear about packing for very long trips, differences in culture etc.  I know it's not necessarily beauty, but it still fits into the "lifestyle" aspect of this blog.  I feel like we know how to pack for a week or two vacation, but how to pack into one suitcase everything you need for three months, AND living in a dorm? The packing will also include my makeup and what I will be buying there verses what I will pack and my reasoning for that.

Add caption
Anyways, feel free to leave any questions you may have about packing, my upcoming experience, the transition, school etc.  For all my beauty loving people, yes I will be posting plenty about cosmetics there too!

xoxo,
Emi

No comments:

Post a Comment