Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Project Pan: May

Hi all,
   So you would think that once graduation passes, things get easier, but with two jobs it's actually pretty nutso.  I'm trying to take on as many hours now because I will be away for a while (more on that in the next post).  Anyways I took these photos on my usual monthly 24th day mark, but until now didn't have a chance to sit down and write about them (boo). Anyways, I figured people wouldn't mind too much (sorry if I offend you?)

I feel like I've been making a lot of progress, especially since yesterday I went through all my makeup and put it into a use up asap/ giveaway and then a core collection.  I have much less makeup in my core collection, but feel much happier.

Anyways, let's get back to the products and my current progress on them.

The first right is actually the Wet N Wild Nutty eyeshadow! Holy crow it looks very different than my last post about it, but I'm so glad that it's basically done.  I'm fairly sure I'll have it done in the month of June, which amusingly enough...was my "expected" finish date (it has taken about 8 months to get this far!)

The product on the top right is the Physicians Formula Bronze Booster in Light to Medium, and I finally hit pan on it! I don't know why or how it has taken so long to just hit a tiny corner of the product.  I feel like I'll have this around for YEARS!

The next product on the left is a Physicians Formula Tone Correcting Powder...and sad to say...but I like the ELF version of this much more.  This still leaves a dewy finish and doesn't keep my face oil free for long.  I really can't wait till this is done.

On the right is the Rimmel Blush in Pink Sorbet, and this is another blush I would consider as a dupe for Benefit's Dandelion blush.  I have finally started to wear down the crown design in the middle. It's a pretty sheen of pink on the cheeks that also works great as a highlight.

The last product on the left is the ELF Studio Liner and Shadowstick in Green/Moss.  The "green" is more of a coppered/ antiqued gold black-green.  But this still looks nice.  I haven't started to use the Shadowstick although my swatches show that it's pretty. 

The last product is my Softlips lip balm in Wildberry.  I'd like to take a moment and say woohoo for not losing the dang thing! I have not lost it ONCE this entire month and a half block...THANK GOD. This lip balm has a carmex-y tingle, which I personally love and find that it works great on my lips.  I might actually be sad when I finish this out as I have still so many more to get through. 

What have you finished on your project pan?
xoxo,
Emi

No comments:

Post a Comment