Monday, March 25, 2013

ELF Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter in Glow/Fair

So I haven't seen really any reviews in the youtube world about this particular product.  I'm not really sure why, I guess out of all the products ELF offers, it just hasn't risen to the top, which is not to say that it is nessessarily a bad product. I got the shade Glow/ Fair, and from the ELF website it seems that the highlighter (Glow) is the same in each tube, and just the concealer changes.  The concealer only goes up to medium, so for the darker skinned ladies out there, this would not be the concealer for you.


"Correct under eye problematic areas such as dark circles and bags easily and effectively! Contains vitamins A & E, chamomile, caffeine and green tea to moisturize, soothe, and tighten the skin around the delicate eye area. Blends in easily and evenly to provide a smooth and natural finish."

These claims are actually pretty true.  I've been using this concealer for several months already and have found that it easily covers my dark circles and reduces the puffiness.  It does not crease under my eyes and stays put (when set with powder) for a good length of time.  It is not long wearing, but I get several hours wear before a light touchup.  

As you notice this is a dual ended product, and there is a white colored highlighter.  This is something I do not like at all because it has shimmers.  I tried using this as a cheek highlighter and patted in with my fingers left a white line across my face, but rubbing it in caused it to disappear and a line of obvious glitter left on my cheek. Either way it didn't look good nor was it flattering.  

I would repurchase this product simply because the concealer was so good.  I'd rather have a full tube of the concealer than the actual duo. But at 3.00 I would repurchase it again... if I even get through this tube in my lifetime!

Have you tried this product?   

No comments:

Post a Comment