Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Lipstick Series: Be A Bombshell in Hot Damn


                                     

I got this chubby lip pencil in my Ipsy bag, and I gotta admit, it's not a favorite color.  I feel like this color pulls orange and almost neon-esque, and the name made me think it might be more of a cinnamon red.  I just feel that this color doesn't complement me as much as other reds in my collection do.  This lasted a decent amount of time, but it is drying on my lips. The crayon does seem to have some shimmer in it, but on the lips it seems to lean more towards a satin finish. 

Additionally, this is one of those lip colors I'm moving out of my collection because I just know I won't wear this now or really ever. 

If you are interested the Be A Bombshell Lip Crayon is $14

No comments:

Post a Comment