Friday, November 22, 2013

Project Pan: 1 Month Update

Hi All!
 One month down and I haven't cracked! Woohooo! Well overall this entire project is going very well, and I'm quite happy that I've stuck to my guns and kept money in my pocket :) (a happy bank account right there).  So let's get to the nitty gritty and get the details of this first month:


  Bath & Body Products I Haven't Even Touched
Benefit Wonderlift
got2b 2 sexy voluptuous volume
B&BW Anti-Bacterial Hand Cleanser
Redkin Shine Spray 02
got2b Instant Leave in Mender


Makeup Products I Haven't Even Touched
ELF Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade
Wet N Wild Ultimate Minerals Foundation
Sally Hansen Lipgloss in Ruby
Clinique Double Ended Lipgloss
Buxom Lipstick in Two-timer
Black Radiance eyeshadow in Radiant Gold


                                              

Bath & Body Products I've Been Working On:
got2b crazy sleek blow dry lotion
B&BW Moonlight Path Body Spray
Vitabath Asian Orchid & Coconut Body Mist
Bodycology Coconut Lime Twist Body Cream
Julep Scrub for Hands
Clean & Clear Blackhead Mask
Avon Freeze Dry Nail Polish Spray





Products That I Finished
B&BW Coconut Line Verbena Body Butter
PSSSSSSSSSST! Dry Shampoo



Makeup Products I'm Working On:
PF Color Correcting Powder
PF Bronze & Brighten Bronzer
LA Colors Nude Trio
YBF Brow Pencil
ELF Double Ended Eye Pencil
Rimmel Glam Eyes Single in Royal Linen
ELF Cream Eyeliner in Coffee
ELF Tone Correcting Concealer in Apricot Beige
Pangea Organics Lip Balm
NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skintone
NYC Applicious Lip Balm

How have your project pan's been going?
xoxo,
Emi

If you want to check out my video here is the link!: Project Pan Update

No comments:

Post a Comment