Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer Updates/ What would you like

Hello all my lovely readers out there! Well this has been a really busy summer, and specifically a busy month for me.  I spent a lot of my July traveling both nationally and internationally hence the reason why I have not had much time to post on this blog. Not only that, since I had very limited space in my suitcase, my makeup routine was taken to a bare minimum of choices. So... I'm just leaving this post as a kind of "what would you like to see in the next post" kind of open forum. I can update about birchbox, what I took with me to travel with, July favorites etc. Or if you want to leave a question for me as a kind of "get to know who Ema is" I can do that too. I hope everyone is having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment